This week’s tool that I want to share is great for practically all of your systems. I’ve been using it personally for the past couple months and am very happy with it. This wonderful tool is Evernote.
What is Evernote?
Evernote is a handy workspace where you can write, collect, find, and present…all from one space!
What do I love about it?
- I love Evernote because I can keep all of my notes, website clippings, files, checklists, templates, pictures, and research all in one space!
- I can use Evernote on my computer and sync it with my phone. So, I always have access to my notes.
- It’s searchable! You can easily search your Evernote for all notes and files on a specific subject.
- It syncs with other apps such as Asana…awesome!
- It makes it super easy to get all of the ideas out of your head onto paper…in an organized way. It’s like having as many scrapbooks as you want, without having to physically carry them around!
- Evernote has a reminder feature as well…awesome for when I don’t want to forget something I’ve written down and need to come back to later.
Is this a free tool?
Yes! Evernote is FREE! However, they do have premium and business plans available to upgrade to if you want more enhanced features.
How to get started…
To learn more about Evernote to see if this would make a great addition to your systems, visit them here: https://evernote.com (This is not an affiliate link, I am not being paid to endorse this product).