This week’s tool that I want to share is great for your Team & Project Management Systems. I really love it and use it personally. This wonderful tool is Asana.
What is Asana?
Asana combines team conversations and tasks in one place so that you can get more done with less effort.
What do I love about it?
- I love this tool because it easily organizes all tasks needed to complete a project. Once organized you can assign the tasks to any member of the team. Everyone can see who’s doing what and the progress that they are making. This is great in case anyone has to jump in and handle something someone else was working on.
- It cuts down on email…in fact, it eliminates it! All communication pertaining to the project is kept within the project. So, no more searching through your inbox to find an email from last week. Everything is filed within each task.
- If you do receive email from an outside party, you can easily forward it to the Asana database and it will easily attach to your project.
- It cuts down on meetings. Everyone hates meetings, right? Well, with Asana it’s very clear what the progress is of you project and what is yet to be done. So, less meetings and more production.
- There’s a mobile app too! Any tool that I can access from my phone is a plus in my book! You can easily stay on track with what’s going on with your team while you’re on the go. With this app, you can stay up to date, receive notifications, and assign tasks if necessary.
Is this a free tool?
Yes! If you have up to 15 team members, you can manage unlimited projects for free! Over 15 team members, you’ll have to get a paid plan.
How to get started…
To learn more about Asana to see if this would make a great addition to your systems, visit them here: https://asana.com/ (This is not an affiliate link, I am not being paid to endorse this product).